AnkerMake M5 is Anker’s first 3D printer, and it’s designed to improve the user experience by reducing printing time up to 70%. At $429 USD, it can be set up in just 15-minutes and features 7×7 auto-leveling, a PEI soft magnetic printing bed, auto-resume after power outage and printing notifications. The 3D printer has a basic print speed of 250 mm/s, but for faster print jobs, like prototyping, the extruder can be accelerated up to 2,500 mm/s². Read more for a hands-on video and additional information.
Unlike other 3D printers, the AnkerMake M5 lets you view live feeds of print jobs from anywhere using the AnkerMake mobile app, thanks to a built-in HD camera, which monitors for printing issues like layer splitting, spaghetti mess or nozzle plugging. An adaptive light-sensing algorithm lets users can see the printer output clearly, even in low light conditions. More information here.
Official Creality Ender 3 3D Printer Fully Open Source with Resume Printing Function DIY 3D Printers Printing Size 220x220x250mm
- Resume Printing Function: Ender 3 has the ability to resume printing even after a power outage or lapse occurs.
- Easy and Qucik Assembly: It comes with several assembled parts, you only need about 2 hours to assemble 20 nuts well.
- Advanced Extruder Technology: Upgraded extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrustion; V-shape with POM wheels make it move noiseless, smoothly and durable.
- Safety Protected Power Supply: Only needs 5 minutes for hot bed to reach 110 degree.
- Strict Test: Strict testing for key components before delivery and life-time technical supports available.
3D printers help us imagine a world where ideas and creative concepts can be instantly transformed into physical form. However, the reality is 3D printing can be slow, cumbersome, and difficult to figure out. AnkerMake is committed to removing these pain points so that artists, inventors, hobbyists and DIY enthusiasts can take advantage of a more practical tool to bring their creations to life,” said Steven Yang, CEO of Anker Innovations.