Superior morning from Maine where by solar is soaring and it really is heading to be a pleasant summer working day to begin a very long weekend. I’ll be mowing prior to location up a h2o bounce property for my young ones to perform in. The bounce property is just one of the very best “pandemic buys” we created in the spring of 2020. My youngsters love it and I do way too. I hope that you have anything enjoyment to do this weekend!
This 7 days I wrapped up my Teaching Heritage With Technological innovation training course. I am not web hosting any far more classes till the drop, but will be internet hosting a series of unique webinars more than the following six months. You can discover a lot more about these webinars below.
These were being the week’s most popular posts:
1. Flipgrid is Dead!
2. Resources for Asynchronously Amassing Stories
3. 10 Very good Templates for Science, Social Research, and Language Arts Functions
4. Reworking the Traditional Mastering Setting with BookWidgets
5. 25 Concepts for Whiteboard Videos
6. Enroll in Tract’s Totally free Virtual Summer months Creator Camp
7. Shorter Lessons About American Independence Day
Beginning this 7 days I am internet hosting a collection of seven Sensible Ed Tech webinars. You can sign-up for just one or all 7 of them. Browse about them here or comply with the hyperlinks under to sign up.
- The Useful Ed Tech Newsletter comes out each individual Sunday night/ Monday morning. It characteristics my preferred tip of the week and the week’s most well known posts from No cost Know-how for Instructors.
- My YouTube channel has a lot more than 41,000 subscribers watching my limited tutorial videos on a extensive array of academic engineering applications.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free of charge Technological innovation for Academics Fb webpage features new and previous posts from this site throughout the week.
- If you might be curious about my lifestyle outside of schooling, you can abide by me on Instagram or Strava.
This submit at first appeared on FreeTech4Instructors.com. If you see it in other places, it has been made use of without having authorization. Web-sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) function incorporate Icons Each day and Daily Dose. Featured impression captured by Richard Byrne.